Imagine eating a jar of these artichoke hearts only to find a full 1inch roach at the bottom.

The jar of Cento Artichoke Hearts was purchased from a Shop & Shop in NJ 2 days before this happened. The jar was completely sealed before hand, with the plastic seal around the lid, and was consumed in 1 sitting, which means the roach must have entered it at the factory.

I have filed a complaint with the FDA and the company, but something tells me that as with most product complaints, unless somebody dies, little is done.

Its not like finding a hair or an ant...is it?!?

Had an Experience with Cento?

Comments

Monster Energy - Slime Monster Energy "So traumatized. I've been buying monster rehab by the case for several years from my local sams club. Can't have carbonated drinks so this is great! Love the flavors. Got..." Read more What  has happened to the double stuff Oreos? Oreo " Hey what happened to the double stuffed Oreos I just opened a package in almost every cookie is broken in half and their crumbling plus where did all the..." Read more Tyson Foods - FLYING BIRDS Tyson Foods "...I Recently purchased a 14 piece pack of chicken wings from Walmart and decovered to my shock that when I open the pack..." Read more Morton Salt - Allergic reaction to System Saver II additive in the salt? Morton Salt "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more