Cento - Imagine finding this in your food
Imagine eating a jar of these artichoke hearts only to find a full 1inch roach at the bottom.
The jar of Cento Artichoke Hearts was purchased from a Shop & Shop in NJ 2 days before this happened. The jar was completely sealed before hand, with the plastic seal around the lid, and was consumed in 1 sitting, which means the roach must have entered it at the factory.
I have filed a complaint with the FDA and the company, but something tells me that as with most product complaints, unless somebody dies, little is done.
Its not like finding a hair or an ant...is it?!?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cento Artichoke Hearts
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."